Blue Isle Studios
Based in Toronto, Ontario
March 26th 2013
You're on your own. No one to come for you. No one to help you. No one to hear you scream. Slender: The Arrival is the official video game adaptation of Slender Man, re-created from Mark Hadley's original nerve-shattering sensation. Developed in collaboration with Blue Isle Studios, The Arrival features a brand new storyline, improved visuals, great replay value, and most importantly, survival horror at its best.
Back in 2012, Mark Hadley (AgentParsec) created a game that captivated gamers around the world. Slender: The Eight Pages was a short, experimental first-person game that helped breathe new life into the horror genre through its use of unadulterated tension and fear.
- Slender: The Arrival is the official re-imagining and expansion of the original game created by Mark Hadley, teamed up with the writers behind the Marble Hornets series and the development team at Blue Isle Studios. The Arrival features a brand new storyline, improved visuals, great replay value, and most importantly, survival horror at its best.
Consoles Launch Trailer YouTube
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "ID@Xbox Mega Sales Award" August 15, 2015
- "A significant improvement over Parsec Production's original game, featuring a much more robust narrative, and a darker, more foreboding atmosphere."
- Paul Goodman, Escapist Magazine
- "One of the most terrifying games in recent memory."
- Gamespot Staff, Gamespot
- "The Arrival pushed me to the edge of sanity. With its clever combination of unsettling pictures and disturbing sounds this is one of the most intense horror experiences available today."
- Michael Krosta, 4Players
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Blue Isle Games Page
View up to date information on the Blue Isle games page: blueislestudios.com.
About Blue Isle Studios
Blue Isle Studios is an independent video game design company located in the northern village known as Toronto, Canada. We are a small yet passionate group of artists, designers and programmers working to build captivating virtual worlds while delivering the best gaming experiences possible. What we lack in size, we more than make up for in talent and dedication. Designing and building great video games isn’t easy; but it’s what we do best.
More information on Blue Isle Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Slender: The Arrival Credits
Creative Director and Founder