Blue Isle Studios
Based in Toronto, Ontario
August 24 2016
Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley™ using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things. Valley™ is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley™ using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley™ is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Narrative Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Blue Isle Games Page
View up to date information on the Blue Isle games page: blueislestudios.com.
About Blue Isle Studios
Blue Isle Studios was founded back in the summer of 2010. We are best known for our work on Slender: The Arrival; an official, bigger and better version of the hit game Slender: The Eight Pages. Since then we have completed, Valley; a fast-paced First-Person adventure granting players the unique ability to manipulate life and death. Most recently, Blue Isle Studios has been working on Citadel: Forged with Fire, a massive online sandbox RPG with elements of magic, spellcasting and inter-kingdom conflict which is available on Steam Early Access.
More information on Blue Isle Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Creative Director and Founder